Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Personal 135

It was a very exhausting weekend subhan'Allah yet a very successful one :) Shaykh Ramzaan is leaving Toronto today to move on to London,Ontario in'sha'Allah :'( I loved his classes held at Masjid Al-Furqaan they were so beneficial & not to mention very interesting -->alot of things were completely new to me! He was very interactive with everyone & at times lighthearted and would joke w/ us ma'sha'Allah! He always called us his sons&daughters sighh May Allah reward him w/ good in this life & the next! ameen <3 It's really sad that he had to leave us so soon but the time spent together was well worth it alhamdulilah. He even came to York University to give a small talk about how to be a Student of SUNNAH ! (It's our new student group at YorkU alhamdulilah) The talk was great and something I noticed about him he always loved testing us with what he had already said earlier in his talks & people would win prizes lol (BOOKS!) ma'sha'Allah I've never been to any lecture/class that was THAT interactive; I hope he comes back again to visit us :) Alhamdulilah I've had a great couple of days so far !

No comments:

Post a Comment