Sunday, October 17, 2010

Solution ; Istikhara Dua

Asalamu alaykum warahmatuallahi wabarakatu

so it's mid-sems right now, & midterms are soon to wrap up and finish
insha'Allah

I'm currently in a state of confusion as to what to pursue in the near future (coming sems)
because my Undecided program makes me narrow down which program I'll be offically entering.

My first thought before was Compter Programmer & I have a passion for computers which is ironic , never found out till I enjoyed it in Grade12, tabarakAllah but recently after going over next sems curriculim I've been shut off by it, LOL

likeee honestly, it looks way to hard and I've lost the passion after viewing the course 'Understanding C' or something like that, siighh lol I rather pass.

So now after looking at my options, I'm thinking Geneticist. Study of genes.
I got an introduction to it through my Science & Technology class and honestly I'm very interested in it.

Geneticist -A geneticist is a scientist who studies genetics, the science of heredity and variation of organisms. A geneticist can be employed as a researcher or lecturer. Some geneticists perform experiments and analyze data to interpret the inheritance of traits. A geneticist is also a Consultant or Medical Doctor who has been trained in genetics as specialization. They evaluate, diagnose and manage patients with hereditary conditions or congenital malformations, genetic risk calculation, mutation analysis and referral to other medical specialties is also involved.

LOL sorry, I had to find the definition for it.

But subhanallah, I did a career finding quiz and that along with software designer and many others were found to 'match' me.

When I'm in situations like this in life the best dua is the;

Istikhara Dua
'Allâhumma inni astakhiruka bi ilmika wa astaqdiruka biqudratika wa as’aluka min fadlikal-azimi, fa innaka taqdiru walâ aqdiru wa ta'lamu walâ a'lamu wa anta allamul ghuyâbi. Allâhumma in kunta ta'lamu anna hâdhal amra khayrun li fi dini wa ma-ashi wa aqibati amri faqdir-hu li wa yassir-hu li thumma barik li fihi wa in kunta ta'lamu anna hâdhal amra shari-un li fi dini wa maâshi wa aqibati amri fasrifhu anni wasrifni anhu waqdir liyal-khayra haythu kâna thumma ardini bihi.'

' 0 Allah, I ask of You the good through Your knowledge and I ask You to grant me ability through Your power and beg Your favour of infinite bounty, for surely, You have power and I have none, You know all and I know nothing and You are the Knower of all that is hidden. 0 Allah if in Your knowledge, this matter be good for my faith (Din), my livelihood and the consequences of my affairs in the world and the Hereafter, then ordain it for me and facilitate it from me and grant me blessing in it. But, f in Your knowledge this matter is bad for my faith, my livelihood and the consequences of my affairs in the world and the Hereafter, then turn it away from me and turn me away from it and ordain for me the good wherever it be, and cause me to be pleased with it.'

Tawwakul Al-Allah - Put Your Trust In Allah.
& thats exactly what I'm going to do.

Insha'Allah pass it on to other that you may know, it's a heart softener and the vanisher for worries and stress in making decisions.

The One In NEED of Allah the Exalted,
Qawlan Saqeela

No comments:

Post a Comment