Monday, October 11, 2010

LOST !



Asalamu alaykum warahamatuallahi wabarakatu

guess what?

I LOST MY PHONE!.. my beautiful purple, pink, tna cased blackberry.
sighhhh.

I was coming home from the Conference (last post) on Saturday night and while talking with a bunch of sisters who all live in my part of town, I just left the subway cart w/o checking my seat!

Big mistake..faulty..unfortunate

When I had realized I lost my phone, subhanallah
I was so calm for some reason.
LIKE
very calm as if my phone was in my pocket and everything was
Eh Oh Kay !?

Alhamdulilah


Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un
We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return.

The Prophet s.a.w said , "If any Muslim man or woman suffers a calamity and keeps it in his memory, even if it happened a long time ago, saying each time it is remembered, "Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un" ('We belong to Allah and to Him do we return,') Allah, who is Blessed and Exalted will give a fresh reward each time it is said, equivalent to the reward when it happened."
(Tirmidhi: Ahmad and Bayhaqi, in Shu'ab al-Iman, transmitted it.)

Just reading that makes me grateful that it wasn't my life, my health, my love ones.

Patience is key to living this life of trials.

& it's no surprise that we will be tested in our provision, Qadr of Allah.
=)

The One In Need of Allah the Exalted,
Qawlan Saqeela




No comments:

Post a Comment