Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Original Door


Asalamu alaykum warahmatuallahi wabarakatu

Subhan'Allah where to start?

Basically I got lost in finding my ENGLISH classs :( cause they moved the class and it's my first year which made things so hard for me , and the worse thing about this is that I had a 5% Assignment to be done in CLASS =(!

Ya Allahh, sighhh

Like they changed the classroom number =S, making my life so hard. PLUS, I only had that class to go to today, so once again what a WASTE of a travel.

Running UP and down, made me so exhausted & the whole time I couldn't stop thinking 5% 5% 5% !, It's my first year and I'm worried about my marks I don't wanna fail and end up paying for an extra course next semester!

Make dua for me that Allah increases me in patience, Insha'Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment