Saturday, August 28, 2010

Allah said: `My slave committed a sin and. . .


Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, and Glorious said: `A slave committed a sin and he said: O Allah, forgive my sin,' and Allah said: `My slave committed a sin and then he realized that he has a Rubb Who forgives the sins and punishes for the sin.' He then again committed a sin and said: `My Rubb, forgive my sin,' and Allah (SWT) said: `My slave committed a sin and then realized that he has a Rubb Who forgives his sin and punishes for the sin.' He again committed a sin and said: `My Rubb, forgive my sin,' and Allah (SWT) said: `My slave has committed a sin and then realized that he has a Rubb Who forgives the sin or takes (him) to account for sin. I have granted forgiveness to my slave. Let him do whatever he likes".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim
]

No comments:

Post a Comment