Friday, April 15, 2011

Personal 106

Today has been a long day subhanAllah and a very interesting yet hard day for me since I had my first exam & plus I'm sick :( but alhamdulilah I had to soldier it through without having a choice sighh. But subhanAllah the craziest thing happened at my school today, A dead body was found on campus that was MURDERED..wow allahu mustaan I was so shocked when I heard today at school after 'Asr prayer. It was also on the 6 o'clock news and it's really sad subhanAllah there still investigating but just mind boggling to believe that a place everyone would consider safe is actually a place to be feared. Now I don't know if the murder actually happened on campus or if the dead body was dumped there but the thought of it is just extremely upsetting. She was of Asian decent and her parents aren't even in this country but in fact live in China...sighh :( I could only imagine what happened to that poor soul subhanAllah; there are some disgusting people in this world who think the life God gave is their right to take away when they want ?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment