Thursday, April 14, 2011

Personal 105

I was just conversating with my mother about islamqa.com & I love that website ma'sha'Allah because it provides so many answers to questions I search up and alhamdulilah it's very reliable. But to be honest when I go on it & read some stories..WOW! is what I end up saying to myself, like jaw dropping reactions to some questions just because I've never heard of something ever happening to anyone I ever knew that's relating to what I read usually. It opens up my mind so many different things Satan can trick you with and it just shocks me. If your a regular on the website you most definitely know what I am talking about..& it's really sad to read some questions. Allahu Mustaan; when you go on there you can really tell where our Ummah is in these times. Make dua for this Ummah.

No comments:

Post a Comment