Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Personal 104

Alhamdulilah, I love helping people and giving advice or being there for someone whose going through a rough time :) It's just a characteristic I think Allah blessed me with alhamdulilah and one of my main reasons to even starting this blog. It's really amazing how complimenting someone makes there day or just smiling at someone can be a charity subhanAllah very beautiful. I meet alot of interesting people throughout my day and I always hope that when they meet me or greet me that they walk away with a great impression and are just happy inshaAllah; . And Islam promotes being kind and humble when your among people and always helping others it equals good deeds ! & you get that fantastic feeling aswell alhamdulilah =) Learning from the stories of the Companions and what they went through and how they reacting in situations really is relevent to us even tho it was a long time ago, ajeeb..you can learn so much by reading alhamdulilah so always be kind =) Plus you never really know what anyone is going through in life so making that small joke to make a person giggle or giving a smile can really change there whole day! tabarakAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment