Saturday, April 9, 2011

Personal 103

Alhamdulilah lastnight I had a wonderful time with my sisters in Islam; it was a Friday night & we all gathered together to spend it =) we also had to takecare of an 11month baby! Ma'sha'Allah he was by far the cutest thing - it's weird when I'm around babies and play with them I always wish I had one lol, It's weird but subhanAllah it's so beautiful the whole creation of having a child; & children are the hearts of there parents walking on earth. It was so much fun feeding him (even tho he loves grown up food lool) & playing with him tabarakAllah. I've always been the type of person to adopt a baby or a small child just because I have so much rahma(mercy) for them since they need someone to always takecare of them and I would not mind doing that alhamdulilah. If you want Allah to have mercy on you, show mercy for his creations on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment