Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Personal 101

This has been a long year subhanAllah; & plus a long winter as well. For some reason all the stress of doing well and whatnot just piles over my head and it's so unwanted. Profs literally plan tests after tests and sometimes I think my profs plan things so that it just all becomes hectic, how do I always end up having tests on the same day =S honestly...I'll never understand seriously. Right now I just get that "I want to quit" feeling :( just because juggling everything is becoming a challenge, allahu mustaan. I can't wait to start my summer break and never think of school till it rolls around next fall in'sha'Allah =) I think that's what mainly keeps me going or just the fact that I won't have to commute every morning lol May Allah make it easy on all of us, ameen stressful times = more duas, so please keep me in yours ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment