Monday, April 4, 2011

Personal 100

Random things happen to me but yesterday was a shocker because I was at the library with my sisters when one of them gets a call saying "THERES A NIKKAH AT OUR MASJID; WE HAVE TO GO!" Imagine hearing that while your head is into your work, lool very shocking ma'sha'Allah! & so they said a sister came to the masjid with her P.O.M (Prospect of Marriage) to get married. I found it random but then again this was the first time I witnessed a nikkah =) Which I heard so much hype about from my brothers but just never really understood...I didn't even know women could attended untill this year =S Anyhow we went to the masjid to welcome the sister and to make things less awkward since she was nervous subhanAllah & she was a revert as well -->10 years strong! MA'SHA'ALLAH TABARAK'ALLAH ! I felt really happy for her alhamdulilah & she's been through alot may Allah reward her patience's, Ameen<3 When the nikkah was being preformed who knew it was just like 5 mins! wow so short, kinda scared me I thought it was this long ceremony subhanallahh little did I know lol We were so happy for her afterwards, & WOW her MAHR WAS 20 DOLLARS WOW! Ma'sha'Allah we gotta take a lesson from that. May Allah bless her marriage, Ameen<3 I love her for the sake of Allah & wish her the best..really taught me about doing something for the sake of Allah & that regardless if a crowds there or not the feeling of a new bride is the same. Highlight of my yesterday alhamdulilah<3

No comments:

Post a Comment