Friday, March 11, 2011

Personal 84

SubhanAllah what happened today in Japan is one for the records, when I heard in the morning while watching the news I was so scared to the point that I thought Japan got swallowed into the EARTH! Ya Allah, natural distasters are increasing, every day more and more we are at loss and this is a clear sign, a sign that day of judgement is near. May Allah protect us all, ameen<3 Like think about it 8.9 =O earthquake; that is amazing and I have never heard of anything that serious = now they've added that it was also a tsunami. SubhanAllah it was double the trouble for them. Right now in Japan, Tokyo it's 8:33AM - the city where the quake happened is 300km away [my friend told me so it may not be accurate, but you get the idea..] Now let me tell you, waking up today I was not expecting this at all -especially since the worlds eyes are laid on Gudaffi's move & I soon realized WOW IT'S FRIDAY = DAY OF JUDEMENT..that honestly hit me by surprise ;while piling up all the information that was being thrown at me from the news, word of mouth & personal research during my break at school today I couldn't help but really consider the fact that day of judgement could have been today. The signs are always around us but do we really see them or are we blinded by our money, children & material items? =S My heart goes out to the people of Japan; I can only imagine how the muslims there are feeling knowing all the signs of islam & experience one of the worst disasters that I HAVE EVER heard of during my little life so far. May Allah protect us from these natural disasters and keep us firm, making us strong in Iman, Allahumma Ameen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment