Thursday, March 10, 2011

Personal 83

Some things you just never think would happen to you until they actually DO! Right? Subahnallah my mom came home from work with one of the most disturbing news I thought that I would never have to hear or have one of my loved ones experience. She told me how when she was at work she was checking her stuff and she seen a bag tied, now at first she didn't have any idea ; she thought it belonged to someone else because she wasn't in her office. Prayer rolls around and she's look for her stuff, unable to find it she thought the only place to look into the unclaimed bag ( she told her supervisor about this random bag) when she opened it WHY WAS IT HER PRAYER MAT & BIG HIJAB that she used to pray with all RIPPED UP, my mom said it was as if it were basically cut up.(Subhanallah + it was her pretty prayer Matt she got from Eygpt this past summer) yet Thank Allah my mothers supervisor was there to witness it because now there doing an investigation + checking cameras. Whoever did that was a really stupid person not only because of what they did but also cause they did it at one of the most busiest office towers in Toronto...filled with cameras :S I question their strategy & inshallah I'll pray for that individual because anyone who has mere respect for themselves would never do that..EVER. My mother said it best "Anyone who believes in God would never do that,Muslim or Non-Muslim" Allah Mustaan,ameen<3

No comments:

Post a Comment