Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Personal 82

Weirdest situation happened to me yesterday, authobillahhh so freakky! So basically I got out of school right after finishing salatul Maghrib right & I hop on the bus, then as people started leaving I sat down & this guy of like Arab background sat beside me. He turned on his ipod and whatever pursued listening to his music..normal right? (normal in this western culture that is..) Why did he start doing body movements that were soooo awkwardd like moving his chest, eyes closes and he seemed very nervous. I being the scaredy cat I am started reading the 3 surahs after Fatiha consecutively & Ayat Al-Kursi --He continued, & he would like change his song every second, subhanAllah very nervous fellow. It was so awkward that all the people on the bus even seen something weird and strange about this guy. So I continued reading & why did he randomly stop and put his ipod away and became totally normal =S..THIS ALL HAPPENED IN A TIME SPAN OF 4 MINUTES. I think that I sat beside a Jin & actually watched him make this guy look crazy, then again jins like music & IT WAS MAGHRIB, that's the most prevalent time Jin's come out. Allahu Mustaan! Ameeen<3
May Allah protect us from the Jins & Shayateens, Ameeeen!

p.s People don't forget your Thikr (remembrance of Allah) that's the best protection from evil.

2 comments:

  1. AHHH!!!! SUBHANAALLAH MIA,
    that's crazy. Ameen, may Allah protect uss!

    but good way of turning a frightening situation to a nice reminder, mashaAllah.
    xo
    -M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allahumma AMEEN<33

    LOL @ MIA! & alhamdulilah uhkti,
    jazakuallah kairr :)

    xo'

    ReplyDelete