Sunday, January 23, 2011

Personal 59

Honestly I don't think I will ever listen to another recitor the same way I listen to Abu Bakr Al Shatri ! lol I've been a long time fan & subhanAllah I've heard many recitors but none are the same as him, I am in love with his voice Ma'sha'Allah! Do you have that favorite recitor you can't stop listening too? & is it amazing how fast you memorize the chapters of the Quran while listening? Amazing feeling alhamdulilah! I would think everyone has a "favorite" even though the Quran regardless itself is an amazement and beauty ! If you don't really have a recitor that's your favorite listen to many different ones & I gurantee that you will become attached to a couple of them =D + it's a great way to work on Tajweed depending on which recitor you choose to listen too. Alhamdulilah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment