Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Personal 12

Where are all the Allah fearing sisters at?!? We really need to step UP our game insha'Allah & be there for one another, I'll always have a sisters back ! =D & we need to really move away from things that indulge us in wasting time, like shopping for hours ( personal criminal against me), talking too much ( or too LOUD :S), gossiping backbiting (it was the truth tho?, no thats still conisdered backbiting sister) like subhanAllah The Prophet (pbuh) said there will be more women in hell then men ! (don't quote me) but AUTHOBILLAAAHHH honestly that scares me :( & saddens me. I know all the sisters are amazing human beings out there we just fall prey to Shaytans evil plans, & we need to increase our Taqwa because of this. Taqwa means - Fearing Allah as if you see him, but really you don't see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment