Monday, December 6, 2010

Personal 07

Just about an hour ago I realize that I haven't picked classes for the next semester !I'm all like panicking, because I don't want certain classes to be full :( right?! But thank Allah for procrastinators! In one class option I see there was about 26 seats OPEN :O // I honestly think people haven't been paying their tuition on time; that would be the only real reason I see someone not getting their next semester classes in there schdule. Alhamdulilah I feel so relieved that I payed like 1/3 of it in the beginning of November! & kind of feel dumb for totally forgetting I had to chose & that no one was just going to do it for me lool. Wonderful world of responsibility, I think it piles up on my shoulders every year I grow older !
Alhamdulilah alaa kulli haal =D

No comments:

Post a Comment