Sunday, October 17, 2010

Upcoming event: Eid Al-Adha!

Asalamu alaykum warahmatuallahi wabarakatu

Looks like it's another all nighter!

So much readings/papers due, Ya Allah help me! =)

..I really can't wait for a break next week, alhamdulilahhh

& Just today as me & another sister started planning some events we want to set up for sisters in our masjid for Eid al-Adha :), I realize I have a test on

THE EXACT SAME DAY!..very random, btw I checked the Islamic calender Eid al-Adha should be for November 17 :) wallahu alam

can't wait, but for right now I have to defer my test date.
CAN NOT miss Eid salat, that has to be the best thing walahi !

Seeing everyone and giving salams, enjoining in khair with my sisters in islam.

pfftt...test can't stop me, biz'nillahh ta'ala

No comments:

Post a Comment